This communication Policy (“Policy”) applies to all messages (SMS, EMAILS..) generated or sent through the services (“Services”) provided by Carts Guru, inc (“Carts Guru”) whether through the site located at carts.guru or through any other site operated by Carts Guru or a Carts Guru reseller, distributor, or business partner by an individual who has registered to use the Services ("You"). BY GENERATING OR SENDING COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY. CARTS GURU MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY.
Your use of the Services must comply with all applicable laws. This includes laws applicable to You and also laws applicable to Carts Guru and the recipient of each communication. Examples of applicable laws include laws relating to spam or unsolicited commercial communication (“UCE”), privacy, security, obscenity, defamation, intellectual property, pornography, terrorism, homeland security, gambling, child protection, and other applicable laws. It is Your responsibility to know and understand the laws applicable to Your use of the Services and the communications you generate and send through the Services.
Your use of the Services must comply with the Terms of Service applicable to the Services (“TOS”). This Policy is a part of and incorporated into the TOS applicable to the Services. It is Your responsibility to read and understand the TOS applicable to Your use of the Services and the communications you generate and send through the Services.
Sensitive Data will not be provided to Carts Guru at any time. You will not provide Carts Guru with any Sensitive Data, as defined in the TOS, including information regarding an individual’s medical or health condition, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or other sensitive data. It is Your responsibility to read and understand Your obligations in relation to Sensitive Data.
Your use of the Services must follow all applicable guidelines established by Carts Guru. The guidelines below are examples of practices that may violate this Policy when generating or sending communications through the Services:
- Using non-permission based contacts lists (i.e., lists in which each recipient has not explicitly granted permission to receive communications from you by affirmatively opting-in to receive those communications);
- Using purchased or rented contacts lists;
- Using third party email addresses, domain names, or mail servers without proper permission;
- Sending Emails to non-specific addresses (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com);
- Sending communications that result in an unacceptable number of spam or UCE complaints (even if the communications themselves are not actually spam or UCE);
- Failing to include a working “unsubscribe” link in each communications that allows the recipient to remove themselves from Your mailing list;
- Failing to comply with any request from a recipient to be removed from Your mailing list within 10 days of receipt of the request;
- Disguising the origin or subject matter of any communications or falsifying or manipulating the originating communications address, subject line, headers, or transmission path information for any communications;
- Failing to include in each Email Your valid physical mailing address or a link to that information;
- Including “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” incentives (e.g., coupons, discounts, awards, or other incentives) or other material in any communications that encourages a recipient to forward the communications to another recipient.
If You know of or suspect any violations of this Policy, please notify Carts Guru at firstname.lastname@example.org Carts Guru will determine compliance with this Policy in its sole discretion.